I am really excited to connect with you and get back to doing the work that I love, with all the appropriate measures in place.
What to expect…
Here is a quick run down of the most important studio policies and procedures that will be followed in order to protect all of our health & safety.
1. We will both be wearing masks for the time being. If you don’t have one, or don’t find the one you use to be comfortable enough to wear in session, you are welcome to use one of my cloth masks. (They are sanitized between uses.)
2. Everyone will wash their hands or use hand sanitizer before and after each appointment.
3. Please minimize what you bring in to the studio with you.
4. I will be emailing square invoices to collect payments without any touching or swiping of cards and phones.
5. There is a new Covid release form I will ask you to sign.
6. Please do not come in if you or anyone in your social distancing group is unwell or has recently been exposed to Covid-19. For the duration of the pandemic, the late cancellation policy will waived when it is due to illness (only.)
7. All of my appointments will be begin and end on time in order to avoid clients crossing paths and to allow for sanitizing everything in between sessions. If you have any questions or concerns about sanitation measures, please feel free contact me. I’m happy to fill you in! (and possibly bore you with the details of which UVC light and air purifier I have ordered)
Want to get back on my schedule?
Here are some helpful facts to share when you contact me:
Not comfortable coming back in yet?
No worries, I am still offering virtual sessions!
Here’s the link to the full bog post with all the details for one on one sessions. click here
For info on group classes via zoom, click here.