I am really excited to connect with you and get back to doing the work that I love, with all the appropriate measures in place.
What to expect…
Here is a quick run down of the most important studio policies and procedures that will be followed in order to protect all of our health & safety.
1. We will both be wearing masks for the time being. If you don’t have one, or don’t find the one you use to be comfortable enough to wear in session, you are welcome to use one of my cloth masks. (They are sanitized between uses.)
2. Everyone will wash their hands or use hand sanitizer before and after each appointment.
3. Please minimize what you bring in to the studio with you.
4. I will be emailing square invoices to collect payments without any touching or swiping of cards and phones.
5. There is a new Covid release form I will ask you to sign.
6. Please do not come in if you or anyone in your social distancing group is unwell or has recently been exposed to Covid-19. For the duration of the pandemic, the late cancellation policy will waived when it is due to illness (only.)
7. All of my appointments will be begin and end on time in order to avoid clients crossing paths and to allow for sanitizing everything in between sessions. If you have any questions or concerns about sanitation measures, please feel free contact me. I’m happy to fill you in! (and possibly bore you with the details of which UVC light and air purifier I have ordered)
Want to get back on my schedule?
Here are some helpful facts to share when you contact me:
Not comfortable coming back in yet?
No worries, I am still offering virtual sessions!
Here’s the link to the full bog post with all the details for one on one sessions. click here
For info on group classes via zoom, click here.
All Absorbent Products Active Aging Addiction Aerobic And Strength Training Arthritis Balance Beach Body Biohacking Biomat Black Friday Bladder Symptoms Body Image Bone Density Boundaries Breathing BUILDING BETTER BONES Bulletproof Bulletproof Coffee Bulletproof Human Potential Coaching Bulletproof Vibration Plate Bunions By Donation Cardio Childbirth Chronic Pelvic Pain Community Consistency Continuing Education Contrology Core Strength Cryotherapy Current Pricing Cyber Monday Diaphragm Dynamic Aging Eating Disorders Emotional Agility Falling Arches Fall Prevention Fascia Fascial Research Fascial Stretch Therapy Feet Fitness Flexibility Foam Rolling Foot Health Foot Pain Foot Rolling Free Gift Frequent Urination Fst Fundraiser Gift Certificates Gratitude Group Classes Hamstrings Happy Feet Heart Attack & Stroke Prevention Heel Pain Hip Hinge Hit Play Not Pause Holiday Deals Human Potential Coaching Hundred Series Hydration Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber Incontinence Inflammation Infra Red Sauna Infra-red Sauna Intermittent Fasting Interval Training Joe Pilates Journaling Joy Keto Kiwanis Recreation Center Knee Health Labor Leaking Life Coaching Life Hacks Lower Back Pain Mat Pilates Meal Planning Meditation Menopause Mental Health Mindfulness Mind Management Mobility Movement Breaks Muse Headband Name That Workshop Competition Neck And Shoulder Tension New Prices Newsletter Nourishing Movement October 2020 Osteoporosis Oura Ring Overactibe Bladder Paleo Parkinson's Pelvic Floor Pelvic Organ Prolapse Pelvic Stability Peri-Menopause Pfilates Pilates Pilates On Tour Pilates Principles Plantar Fasciitis Podcast Pomodoro Method Post Natal Posture Preganan Pregnancy Prenatal Pricing Information Productivity Props PWR! Exercise Group Red Light Therapy Reiki Resilience Resolutions Resources Retreat Scapular Glide Self Care Self-care Self Coaching Self-coaching Self Myofascial Release Self-myofascial Release Self Talk Self-talk Shoulder Mobility Sleep Sleep Hygiene Spirit Of Yoga Sprints St. Mary's Food Bank Stress Cycle Stress Management Stress Urinary Incontinence Stretch Stretching Subscription Sunscreen Susan Treadway Swan Rehab Thought Patterns Travel Urinary Urgency Videos Virtual Sessions Vulnerability Weight Loss Wellness Workshop Zoom Zoom Classes