Neck & shoulders feeling tight and tense?
Is your posture less than ideal, but you don’t know how to fix it?
Work at a desk? In front of a computer? Driving a lot? Texting? Lifting heavy? All of the above?
Trying to stretch or roll out your neck, but not feeling any better?
Come reset your neck and shoulders with us!
Saturday September 14th, 2019 1-3:15 pm
(please arrive 10-15 mins early to get checked in)
Spirit of Yoga, Mandala Studio
1420 E Southern Ave, Tempe, AZ 85282
You will learn key strategies and practical exercises to reset your neck & shoulders in order to relieve pain, stiffness, tension, and ineffective movement patterns.
We will start with a full body Pilates-based workout, incorporating all the specific exercises and strategies in your manual. Then we will review your manual and take time to answer any remaining questions.
Registration is capped at 20 participants to allow for individualized attention.
Sound good? Click here to register now.
$75 early bird-registration until August 14th, 2019
$85 August 15th- September 13th, 2019
$95 September 14th / at the door
Register now to guarantee your spot!
What you get:
-2 hour & 15 minute workshop.
- 2 therabands (different resistances)
- A thorough handout with pictures, directions, and room for your notes to help keep your memory fresh long after the workshop.
How to register:
After you register, please keep an eye out for a confirmation email with some helpful details.
Hope to see you there!
Want to know more about me?
Classes didn't meet this week due to the Holiday (I missed you guys!) and everyone's schedules get a bit wonky in the summer. Since consistency is key, how can you adapt in order to keep moving and feeling as good as possible?
1. Give yourself options (self-practice, do a full length video, do a few shorter you tube videos put together, book a private lesson when you can't get to group class, attend a group class when you can't get to your usual weekly private lesson, etc etc)
2. Schedule it in! or it probably won't happen. What works best for your internal body clock and your life schedule? I suggest putting it in to your calendar and blocking the time out.
3. Have a quick response to the "why" of it. Know your motivation and condense it into one sentence, as concisely as possible. This will quiet your inner critic, excuses, and any pushback you get from the outside world. Mine is "because it's important- I want to be strong, capable, and healthy enough to do everything I want to do." What's yours? You can always start with a rough draft and keep refining it.
See you in class next week!
In the meantime, here's a link to a 25 minute workout.
and one of the first videos I made...
All Absorbent Products Active Aging Addiction Aerobic And Strength Training Arthritis Balance Beach Body Biohacking Biomat Black Friday Bladder Symptoms Body Image Bone Density Boundaries Breathing BUILDING BETTER BONES Bulletproof Bulletproof Coffee Bulletproof Human Potential Coaching Bulletproof Vibration Plate Bunions By Donation Cardio Childbirth Chronic Pelvic Pain Community Consistency Continuing Education Contrology Core Strength Cryotherapy Current Pricing Cyber Monday Diaphragm Dynamic Aging Eating Disorders Emotional Agility Falling Arches Fall Prevention Fascia Fascial Research Fascial Stretch Therapy Feet Fitness Flexibility Foam Rolling Foot Health Foot Pain Foot Rolling Free Gift FREE TRIAL! Frequent Urination Fst Fundraiser Gift Certificates Gratitude Group Classes Hamstrings Happy Feet Heart Attack & Stroke Prevention Heel Pain Hip Hinge Hit Play Not Pause Holiday Deals Human Potential Coaching Hundred Series Hydration Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber Incontinence Inflammation Infra Red Sauna Infra-red Sauna Intermittent Fasting Interval Training Joe Pilates Journaling Joy Keto Kiwanis Recreation Center Knee Health Labor Leaking Life Coaching Life Hacks Lower Back Pain Mat Pilates Meal Planning Meditation Membership Menopause Mental Health Mindfulness Mind Management Mobility Movement Breaks Muse Headband Name That Workshop Competition Neck And Shoulder Tension New Prices Newsletter Nourishing Movement October 2020 Osteoporosis Oura Ring Overactibe Bladder Paleo Parkinson's Pelvic Floor Pelvic Organ Prolapse Pelvic Stability Peri-Menopause Pfilates Pilates Pilates On Tour Pilates Principles Plantar Fasciitis Podcast Pomodoro Method Post Natal Posture Preganan Pregnancy Prenatal Pricing Information Productivity Props PWR! Exercise Group Red Light Therapy Reiki Resilience Resolutions Resources Retreat Scapular Glide Self Care Self-care Self Coaching Self-coaching Self Myofascial Release Self-myofascial Release Self Talk Self-talk Shoulder Mobility Sleep Sleep Hygiene Spirit Of Yoga Sprints St. Mary's Food Bank Stress Cycle Stress Management Stress Urinary Incontinence Stretch Stretching Subscription Sunscreen Susan Treadway Swan Rehab Thought Patterns Travel Urinary Urgency Videos Virtual Sessions Vulnerability Weight Loss Wellness Workshop Zoom Zoom Classes