Neck & shoulders feeling tight and tense?
Is your posture less than ideal, but you don’t know how to fix it?
Work at a desk? In front of a computer? Driving a lot? Texting? Lifting heavy? All of the above?
Trying to stretch or roll out your neck, but not feeling any better?
Come reset your neck and shoulders with us!
Saturday September 14th, 2019 1-3:15 pm
(please arrive 10-15 mins early to get checked in)
Spirit of Yoga, Mandala Studio
1420 E Southern Ave, Tempe, AZ 85282
You will learn key strategies and practical exercises to reset your neck & shoulders in order to relieve pain, stiffness, tension, and ineffective movement patterns.
We will start with a full body Pilates-based workout, incorporating all the specific exercises and strategies in your manual. Then we will review your manual and take time to answer any remaining questions.
Registration is capped at 20 participants to allow for individualized attention.
Sound good? Click here to register now.
$75 early bird-registration until August 14th, 2019
$85 August 15th- September 13th, 2019
$95 September 14th / at the door
Register now to guarantee your spot!
What you get:
-2 hour & 15 minute workshop.
- 2 therabands (different resistances)
- A thorough handout with pictures, directions, and room for your notes to help keep your memory fresh long after the workshop.
How to register:
After you register, please keep an eye out for a confirmation email with some helpful details.
Hope to see you there!
Want to know more about me?
Classes didn't meet this week due to the Holiday (I missed you guys!) and everyone's schedules get a bit wonky in the summer. Since consistency is key, how can you adapt in order to keep moving and feeling as good as possible?
1. Give yourself options (self-practice, do a full length video, do a few shorter you tube videos put together, book a private lesson when you can't get to group class, attend a group class when you can't get to your usual weekly private lesson, etc etc)
2. Schedule it in! or it probably won't happen. What works best for your internal body clock and your life schedule? I suggest putting it in to your calendar and blocking the time out.
3. Have a quick response to the "why" of it. Know your motivation and condense it into one sentence, as concisely as possible. This will quiet your inner critic, excuses, and any pushback you get from the outside world. Mine is "because it's important- I want to be strong, capable, and healthy enough to do everything I want to do." What's yours? You can always start with a rough draft and keep refining it.
See you in class next week!
In the meantime, here's a link to a 25 minute workout.
and one of the first videos I made...