Foam rolling can help restore balance to your whole body, and potentially become an essential aspect of your self-care.
1-2:30pm via Zoom
$25-35 sliding scale
(you must use this link and buy only this class to access the sliding scale option,
otherwise it will show up as the averaged price of $30)
In this master class, you will explore and learn how to use your foam roller as an effective self-myofascial release tool. When done mindfully and strategically, it can help relieve chronic muscle tightness or pain, increase circulation to reduce soreness, and improve your overall mobility.
Things we will cover:
- General strategies & tips on how to approach using the foam roller effectively
- How to avoid common mistakes and avoid injuries or preventable soreness
- Specific exercises with lots of options or modifications for a full body experience
- Question & answer time at the end of the class
*You will have access to a recording of the class for 1 week after it meets live so that you can focus on feeling and learning as we go, then review the information afterwards.*
What You’ll Need:
- Plenty of open floor space
- I suggest a thin yoga mat, especially if you’ll be on a hard floor.
- Some other padding or supportive surfaces around like a few towels, blankets, or blocks.
- 1 Moderate Foam Roller (definitely not firm, and soft may not give you enough resistance)
Here’s my favorite:
Optp Foam Roller- comes in blue or green
Here's a solid choice at a lower price point:
AXIS Standard Foam Roller- silver
Questions? click here to contact me
Want to Register Now? click here
Here is how it works, as best as I can currently explain it. I will refine and update as I get it all figured out! Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions or need any help!
Zoom Class Package Instructions as of 7/8/20
You can purchase packages of 4 or 8 classes and the current rates.
4 classes: https://withribbon.com/m/43
8 classes: https://withribbon.com/m/42
Once you purchase the package, you get to sign up for the classes you want.
To sign up you click on “add to cart” for the class or classes.
You then click on the shopping cart icon at the bottom of the page, and when it directs you to pay you sign in/click the “I have a subscription/event package.” (do not enter payment info again) It shows up on the upper left side in blue on my computer.
The system will automatically keep track of your packages, classes taken, and notify you when you your package is almost empty.
Let me know it goes! Pippa