Foam rolling can help restore balance to your whole body, and potentially become an essential aspect of your self-care.
1-2:30pm via Zoom
$25-35 sliding scale
(you must use this link and buy only this class to access the sliding scale option,
otherwise it will show up as the averaged price of $30)
In this master class, you will explore and learn how to use your foam roller as an effective self-myofascial release tool. When done mindfully and strategically, it can help relieve chronic muscle tightness or pain, increase circulation to reduce soreness, and improve your overall mobility.
Things we will cover:
- General strategies & tips on how to approach using the foam roller effectively
- How to avoid common mistakes and avoid injuries or preventable soreness
- Specific exercises with lots of options or modifications for a full body experience
- Question & answer time at the end of the class
*You will have access to a recording of the class for 1 week after it meets live so that you can focus on feeling and learning as we go, then review the information afterwards.*
What You’ll Need:
- Plenty of open floor space
- I suggest a thin yoga mat, especially if you’ll be on a hard floor.
- Some other padding or supportive surfaces around like a few towels, blankets, or blocks.
- 1 Moderate Foam Roller (definitely not firm, and soft may not give you enough resistance)
Here’s my favorite:
Optp Foam Roller- comes in blue or green
Here's a solid choice at a lower price point:
AXIS Standard Foam Roller- silver
Questions? click here to contact me
Want to Register Now? click here