I hope that everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend.
Ok- here’s the rundown for June…
- Weekly Monday Pilates & Stretch Class is at 6pm and ongoing. You can purchase a single or package of 2, 4, or 8 classes. For full class descriptions or to register: bit.ly/pps-classes
- If you are purchasing class packages, please don’t forget to email me with the dates of the classes you want to attend.
- Here is how future recordings of Zoom classes will be posted:
I will record class if someone who has registered can’t attend live. An email will be sent to everyone who paid and registered for the class a link to access that recording within 2 days. That recording will be available for about 2 weeks.
In general, I won’t be recording and posting zoom classes moving forward. I’m sorry, but it isn’t sustainable and it requires too much extra time and resources.
I will leave the current unlisted classes on You Tube for the time being, as long as they aren’t being shared publicly. If you received a class recording via dropbox, please download it by Friday June 5th if you’d like to keep it. (they will be deleted)
- Zoom In, Bliss Out has been put on hold for the time being due to low attendance. I really enjoyed teaching this new format and I’m open to offering it again in the future, possibly in a different way, if there’s enough interest. (once a month vs. weekly, a slightly longer format, etc etc) If you have any ideas or interests in trying the class in the future, please reach out and let me know.
- Building Better Bones through the City of Tempe is still a little up in the air. I’ll keep you posted!
If you’re interested, and didn’t get an email from the city via Christina Wilson please reach out and connect with her at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Other options to work with me over the summer…
I am still working with people in person and via Zoom. If you have any questions about how that works, the sanitation/disinfecting/mask policies, or want to schedule something- click here.